Seek & Find Facilitator's Guide
Seek & Find — Facilitator's Guide
A companion to the Facilitator's Training.
Equip your team to lead a focused conversation on the Word of God.
"Seek and Find" is all about connection, conversation and community. The intent of the class is to develop our understanding of God and His Word as we collectively and individually seek and find Him. We will read Scripture together and discuss what it says about God, and what it could mean to us as His children.
- Connection— A place where everyone is welcome and relationships are built
- Conversation— Focused on God’s Word—questions and curiosity are encouraged
- Community— Strengthened through relationships and conversations that are focused on God and honor Him.
Learn how to practically seek God and find Him. Look for answers to the guided questions in the Word.
- Explore what God’s Word says about Him and what it means to us.
- Reflect on what is found to apply the Word of God to our own lives.
- Share what we have learned with others.
The Facilitator's Guide includes:
- Description, intent, and foundation of the process
- Time-frame Guidelines
- Facilitator's Guide
- Preparing Your Heart & Mind
- Preparing to Study and Facilitate
- Study Worksheet
- Discussion Guidelines
- Practical Use
- What's Next?
For more information or to schedule a training.
The Facilitator's Guide is provided when you enroll in the Facilitator's Training through Road Map Ministries.